HOW TO USE:
- Select either the large or small hook based on tick size
- Gently slide the edge of the hook under side of the tick until the tick is held by the tool
- Ever so relatively, lift up and gently twist 2-3 times and you’re going to feel the tick release
- Drop the tick into the provided container and place the lid on top.
- Continue to examine for more ticks until you are satisfied there are no more
REMOVE TICKS SAFELY the usage of a unique twisting action of the hook. The TICK WILL DETACH itself and the whole tick will be removed; mouth, head and all. Reducing the risk of disease and infection
STORAGE CONTAINER: Once the tick is removed, now what? Where do you put it? This kit comes with a special container that easily snaps closed to contain the detached ticks until you find a secure place to get rid of them. Once you placed them in the container, use the tick identifier card that is include to decide what kind of tick that was removed.
This listing is for 2 complete sets. Each set comes with 2 LARGE AND 2 SMALL HOOKS so that the right tool can be utilized for the right job. Use the large hook for large ticks which have been feeding for a whilst and are engorged. The small hook are for those ticks that have recently attached or an in the larvae stage.
TICKS ARE GROSS and carry such a lot of diseases: Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever and Tularemia are only some. Having the right tool to remove the tick as soon as it has been spotted it is of the utmost importance. Quick action and REMOVING THE TICK COMPLETELY are essential to help prevent disease and infection.