1. 550 meters remote keep watch over range
2. Small & lightweight rechargeable receiver
3. 100% Waterproof collar receiver(your dog can swim with the collar)
3. Adjustable TPU strap, it’s suitable for small, medium and large dogs weighing from 15 to 150 lbs
4. 3 modes: Warning Beep Tone, Vibration, 7 levels of adjustable Shock
5. Static shock on the highest intensity is adequate for extra large or stubborn dogs, and mildest shock is not going to harm even the smallest dogs
6. Packed in a convenient carry-and-go fabric storage bag
Can be used for as much as 3 dogs training system (this listing for 1 dog training)
1.User friendly design with easy-to-push buttons
2.Remote, transmitter, is highly fit with palm structure and maintain it with soft and comfortable feeling. The press button is clear and reasonable for user to easily operate.
3 Gold-plated antenna pedestal and charging head, with outstanding signal emitted characteristic, color is not going to fade, never oxidized.
5. Size: LxWxH: approx 4″x2″x0.75″
6.Weight: approx 104g/3.6oz
7. Free battery: 9V
8. Water resistant (can’t be immersed in water)
1.Rechargeable with a built-in long lasting battery for consistent power supply
2.Aetertek collar use essentially the most advanced design, electromagnetic induction switch solution, on the power ON/OFF switch to verify unlimited accurate switch, more convenient and reliable.
4.Size : LxWxH: approx 2.5″x1.25″x1″
5. 100% waterproof
1 Collar strap;
Test bulb and 1 lanyard
Durable carry-and-go storage bag
Aetertek most classical model 216D dog remote shock collar. 550 meters remote keep watch over range , and signal can pass through obstacles, such as walls and fences
Small & lightweight rechargeable receiver. 100% waterproof, dog can swim with it.
Adjustable TPU strap, it’s suitable for small, medium and large dogs weighing from 15 to 150 lbs.
3 modes: Warning Beep Tone, Vibration, 7 levels of adjustable Shock. 1 year warranty is guaranteed.
Static shock on the highest intensity is adequate for extra large or stubborn dogs, and mildest shock is not going to harm even the smallest dogs