Rescue Disinfectant Concentrate Gallon

One-step disinfectant, cleaner and deodorizer
Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, viruses and fungi, including parvo, staph, HIV and more
Non-toxic and non-irritating, it converts to water vapor and oxygen as it dries, making it safe for everyday use against infection

Description

Rescue Disinfectant Listen eliminates dirt, grime, mold, mildew, blood, urine, fecal matter and different commonplace soils found in animal housing facilities, livestock, swine or poultry facilities, grooming facilities, farms, kennels, pet shops, and veterinary clinics. It reduces odor-causing bacteria leaving surfaces smelling clean and fresh. It cleans and deodorizes in one step. The non-abrasive formula is designed to be used on hard, non porous surfaces.

1 Gallon Bottle
Removes dirt, grime, mold, mildew, blood, urine, fecal matter, and more
Reduces odor-causing bacteria
Cleans and deodorizes in one step
One-step disinfectant, cleaner and deodorizer
Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, viruses and fungi, including parvo, staph, HIV and more
Non-poisonous and non-irritating, it converts to water vapor and oxygen because it dries, making it secure for on a regular basis use against infection
Sanitizes surfaces in 3 minutes and disinfects in 5 minutes

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Rescue Disinfectant Concentrate Gallon”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *